Belt Squat (Leg Developer)
The Belt Squat
The belt squat machine is one of the best ways to perform loaded squats without placing loads on your spine. This is important for several reasons:
1. It allows for faster recovery due to unloading of the spine.
2. It allows you to squat with upper body injuries that inhibit you from holding a bar on your back.
3. The downward pull of the belt provides a traction like effect to the spine (great for lower back problems).
4. You can train to failure with little fear of injury.
Exercise you can do with this machine:
1. Pull Through
2. Cable Dead Lilfts
3. Handle Squats with Double D Handle
4. Cable High Pulls
5. Seated Low Rows
6. Cable Zercher Squats
7. All types of rows
- Made in KSA
- 2x2 11-Gauge steel
- high Tensile Cable & Kelly system
- Diamond -Tread platform
- SAVAGES Laser Cut branding
- Black finish
This product is avaible on order, usually ships in 1-4 weeks